The Management and Fiscal Policy (MFP) Committee, Chaired by Councilmember Duchy Trachtenberg, will meet on Thursday, June 17th at 3 pm. The meeting will be held in the 7th Floor Conference Room of the County Council Office Building located at 100 Maryland Avenue in Rockville. The MFP Committee will discuss the following agenda items:
(1) Resolution to approve Franchise Agreement for Use of Public Right-of-Way: Level 3 Communications, LLC
(2) Bill 31-10, Board of Investment Trustees – Membership
(3) Expedited Bill 30-10, Personnel – Equal Benefits – Fire and Rescue Employees
(4) Executive Regulation 27-09, General Applicability of Personnel Regulations to Employees of Local Fire and Rescue Departments.
(5) Expedited Bill 41-09, Taxation - Property Tax Credit - Business Incubator
Please contact Laurie Mintzer Edberg, Director of Management and Fiscal Policy, at 240-777-7948 (direct dial) or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this MFP Committee session.