The newly elected Chair of the CEA, Enas Elhanafi presided over the meeting agenda that included a report from the Executive Committee retreat that took place last November. Some of the goals the committee were to:
- Create a yearly plan
- Maintain better on-going contact using technology more effectively and
- Possible changes to the By-laws
- The Chinese New Year, Saturday, February 13, 2010 from 12:00 to 4:00 p.m., and manning a table from 2:00 to 4:00.
- A tour of the Sandy Spring Slave Museum & African Art Gallery on Saturday, February 20th from 11:00 to 1:00, organized by Rayness Mayne.
- Panel discussion to take place at the Wheaton Library on Monday evening, March 1st in honor of Womens Heritage Month.
For more information call or email:
255 Rockville Pike, Suite 102
Rockville, MD 20850